Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Unable to Register (Main) Tire Set of TP...
Unable to Register (Main) Tire Set of TPMS Sensors on 2008 Lexus ES350

935 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2022-06-06 17:34:48

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2022-06-06 17:34:48
     TPMS light on with code C2126 Transmitter ID not received (main) . Tool used Maxi Sys Elite, version number V8.11. In live data there was one TPMS ID in the system that didn't agree with the 5 IDs I pulled off my TS401, so I went to special function to register the one sensor , but had to go register all 5 . I entered all 5 in less than the 5 minute time , but the new ID for spare  wouldn't register and the other 4 sensors didn't change to their registered order I entered them. I tried multiple times getting faster at the process but the Main tire set entry would not take.
       I decided to enter the Tire ID's as the Second tire set and that was successful, and they did take, showing all 5 tire IDs, pressure, and temperature in the correct order, but the TPMS light with code C2126 persists for the missing Transmitter ID for the Main tire set with no option on the tool to change the set of tires in service.   
  Total1 Pages